Get ready to host the ultimate holiday party without stressing over the post-celebration cleanup! We all love a festive gathering, but let’s face it: the aftermath can be overwhelming.
The good news is, with these 9-holiday party cleaning tips, you can breeze through the tidying process and have your home looking spotless in no time. And the best part? You don’t have to break the bank to achieve a sparkling clean space.
With the help of affordable house cleaning techniques and clever hacks, you’ll be able to impress your guests and still have the energy left to enjoy the festivities. So, put on your favorite holiday playlist, grab your cleaning supplies, and let’s dive into these expert tips that will make your post-party cleanup a breeze!
Holiday Party Cleaning Tips
- Toss away all food items that have been sitting out and should normally be refrigerated. These include dips, cheese, veggie platter and salads.
- You can clean most scuffs on a hardwood floor by using a soft piece of cloth and rubbing the area.
- Salt works well to remove fresh red wine stains on upholstery or tablecloths.
- Put all your table linens to soak overnight in warm water in the washing machine. This will help get rid of tough stains.
- Carpet stains can be removed with leftover beer, in case you’re short on stain-removing liquid.
- Cornstarch works really well on grease. It will help absorb stubborn stains on textile such as expensive table clothes.
- Squirt dish-washing liquid onto grimy pots and pans and will them up with hot water. You can let them sit overnight on the cook-top or counter. The long soak would make them much simpler and quicker to hand wash in the morning.
- To get rid of garbage disposal odor, just put some citrus peels and cold water into the disposal.
- To freshen up your rooms, pour eucalyptus, sandalwood or lavender essential oil into a glass bottle with a spray handle. Add water and go on a spritzing extravaganza!