Laundry And Light Cleaning Services In Boise ID
Laundry and Light Cleaning Services
We collect, sort, wash, dry, fold, or hang as many loads of laundry in each visit as we possibly can for you within the allotted time. The primary purpose of our Laundry and Light Cleaning service is to do your laundry. Our secondary focus with time between loads, is to touch up and pick up your home. This means that cleaning is not the primary focus and is provided at the pace and level that time and laundry needs allow.
Touch-up cleaning includes quick tidying up and picking up of high-use rooms. It also includes a light touch-up cleaning on dirty areas, loading the dishwasher, making beds, and picking up toys. Your feedback on priorities will be utilized to tailor the service to your preferences. An initial complimentary 15-minute Laundry Consultation is provided so you can show us where clothes go, where your dirty clothes collection points are, and what touch up areas are most important to you. Call our office to get a quote for Laundry & Light Cleaning services and schedule your 15 minute in-home Laundry Consultation.
Laundry Day Success Guide
Laundry and Light Cleaning is for busy families and we think you’ll love it!. The primary purpose of our “Laundry & Light Cleaning” service is to do your laundry. Our secondary focus with time between loads as we wait on the washer or dryer, is to “touch up and pick up” your home. We collect, sort, wash, dry, and fold or hang as many loads of laundry in each visit as we possibly can for you within the allotted time. Touch-up cleaning includes quick tidy and picking up of high-use rooms, light touch-up cleaning of dirty areas, and some “daily tasks” like loading the dishwasher, making beds, and picking up toys. Your feedback on priorities will be utilized to tailor the service to your preferences. When you have regular cleaning every other week, we recommend scheduling “Laundry & Light Cleaning” on opposite weeks.
- Our primary focus on “Laundry & Light Cleaning” day is laundry. We welcome feedback on the areas we “touch up clean” for you if we miss the mark on your priorities.
- We make every effort to wash and dry the “hard stuff” first (socks, clothes, t-shirts) and try to only leave the “easy stuff” drying if we run out of time (like towels).
- We fold clothes, place them in drawers, or on beds, per your specifications.
- We hang clothes in closets, let us know if we get it wrong on some locations.
- We will collect towels, underwear, t-shirts, socks, baby clothes, children’s clothes, etc. from floors to be washed.
- We only launder what is found in the dirty clothes receptacles (your dirty clothes hamper, or laundry baskets clearly marked “dirty”).
- To avoid mistakes for “dry clean only” items we will not collect adult clothing from floors to be laundered.
- We wash all loads on the “quick cycle” if there is one.
- We wash on cold / warm cycles and cannot wash any delicate items.
- We use your laundry detergent, laundry booster pods, and dryer sheets.
- We cannot not use liquid bleach. Please provide laundry booster pods for whitening.
- We may leave large bulky items drying when we leave if our time is up.
- We do not accept responsibility for damage to clothing (make sure you only have us wash items that are washable and are not “dry clean only”, or will shrink or fade)
- We do not clean kitchen appliances, toilets, showers, mop or any deep cleaning activities.
- If you have weekly service already, we recommend you pick a second day of the week for your “Laundry & Light Cleaning” day.