Join Our Team
Our Vision: Team-Driven Excellence
At Fabulously Clean, our vision is simple yet powerful: we put our team first. By upholding our core values of Motivation, Accountability, Growth, Integrity, and Accountability.
We believe that when our team thrives, our organization excels. We are motivated by our shared purpose and hold ourselves accountable to high standards. Our growth-oriented mindset drives us to adapt and improve continuously, guided by unwavering integrity. We do all this through effective and positive communication.
We envision a future where each team member embodies these values, feeling valued, supported, and inspired. By putting the team first and living our core values, we aim to achieve industry greatness, deliver exceptional services, and make a positive impact on the world.
Together, we will build a future where individual success is intertwined with team success, and where we shine brighter than ever before
Motivated…Accountable….Growth Oriented…Integrity….Communication = M.A.G.I.C
Fabulously Clean House Cleaning is all about M.A.G.I.C. We are looking for a new team member that embodies our Core Values = MAGIC. If you possess the M.A.G.I.C and everything below is what you are looking for in your last career change then we will invite you to apply.
We work HARD, but we have FUN. Get paid to work out while you work with this high energy opportunity! You’ll never have to work nights, weekends or holidays unless you want to!
The Perks of Fabulously Clean House Cleaning
- No Nights or Weekends needed.
- Full-time ($650-$900 week/ 30-40 hours week)
- Awesome bonus program…make even more money!
- Awesome Paid Training (you’ll be an expert in no time!)
- Comfy uniforms
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- AFLAC Accident or Short-Term Disability
- PAID vacation
- 6 PAID holidays
- Room to grow
- No experience necessary
We ONLY HIRE the best–apply today!
Our most successful cleaners:
- LOVE to clean
- Work HARD and be DEPENDABLE
- Professional and courteous
- Work well independently or as part of a team
- Meet or exceed expectations consistently
- Very detail oriented
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Get Paid to Get Fit!
- Love animals
- Have a smart phone
- Have a reliable vehicle with proof of insurance
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have no criminal history & pass a background check
THE DIRECTIONS: Submit your application today #Motivated #Accountable #Communication
We are growing thanks to our AWESOME staff and need a Sales/Customer service Rockstar to join our team immediately!
Fabulously Clean House Cleaning is a local residential cleaning company looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, new skills, and personal responsibility. Our MOST important requirement is that you believe and live our Core Values!
Motivation – Accountable – Growth Oriented – Integrity – Communication
The next important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!
How do we define AWESOME?
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy. You follow directions and have a keen eye for detail—you notice little things that others miss!
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full and don’t allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time and are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multitasker: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say, “Bring it on!”
Purpose of Position:
- To convert leads to sales, correct service failures, assure outstanding customer satisfaction, relations, and communications.
- Sales – Assure leads & prospects are followed up on and converted
- Maintain or improve prospect conversion
- Document, track, measure (leads, conversions)
- Submit weekly reports to Office Manager
- Complete estimates on-site as needed with potential customers
- Submit client intake form to Scheduling Coordinator to fill empty slots
- Documentation in database
- Maintain daily stats
- Follow-up with undecided customers for booking
- Customer Service – Handle (or return-call) all customer complaints timely Arrange re-cleans, and follow ups.
- Involve Office Manager when a customer cannot be satisfied or severe issues
- Make recommendations to management regarding trends, changes
- Document complaints, issue complaint forms to Cleaning Techs
- Maintain records and monthly stats (sales, cancellations)
- Follow-up with residential customers at least monthly for satisfaction with service
- Monitor new customers for 90 days to ensure quality standards are met
- Convert prospects to sale at 50% or higher
- Book every converted lead timely
- Correct service failures, convert to raving-fan status
- High customer satisfaction through communication
- Understand and monitor sales trends
Starting pay (depends on experience) $18 - $20 with a raise and bonus eligibility after you have proven yourself (typically within 30-60 days) Plus Bonuses
Are you a detail-oriented, forward-thinking, highly organized, and skilled Administrative Assistant who is looking for their last career change? Fabulously Clean House Cleaning is looking for its next FABULOUS Team Member. We are looking to expand our Leadership Team to include a highly motivated and forward thinker to help grow the company to the next level. The Ideal Team Member will embody our Core Values, be able to think outside the box and seek solutions that are unconventional and different.
Our Core Values
MAGIC- Motivation – Accountable – Growth Oriented - Integrity – Communication
- Proven Administrative Assistant experience - must be recent and have a minimum of 2 years.
- Manage all avenues of communication - including multiple emails, text messages, and phones.
- Understanding of platforms such as Click Up, JotForms, Google Suite, Canva, Scribe/Loom, Trello, and ChatGPT.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to meet and exceed all KPIs as well as KPI tracking forms
● Thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Pass a background check and drug test.
- Helpful but not necessary: Experience with MaidCentral and Keap (CRMs).
- Daily interaction with current clients – future clients and our Rockstar Cleaning Techs.
- Project Management
- Data entry and filing
- Billing and invoicing
- Scheduling clients and updating client information
- Copy, print, and professional preparation of materials for distribution
- Make all travel arrangements
- EnBack-Up Salestering data and creating work orders
- Follow all Company Procedures/Processes
- Other tasks as assigned
- Monday – Friday 8-5
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Fun and exciting growth atmosphere - with quarterly Team Appreciation Parties
- PAID vacation
- PAID Holidays (6 total)
- Growth potential – we promote from within whenever possible.
- Comfy dress code
Pay $18+ depending on experience