Join Our Team
Help us on our quest to make cleaning even better
House Cleaning Technician Position
Motivated…Accountable….Growth Oriented…Integrity….Communication = M.A.G.I.C
Fabulously Clean House Cleaning is all about M.A.G.I.C. We are looking for a new team member that embodies our Core Values = MAGIC. If you possess the M.A.G.I.C and everything below is what you are looking for in your last career change then we will invite you to apply.
We work HARD, but we have FUN. Get paid to work out while you work with this high energy opportunity! You’ll never have to work nights, weekends or holidays unless you want to!
The Perks of Fabulously Clean House Cleaning
- No Nights or Weekends needed.
- Full-time ($650-$900 week/ 30-40 hours week)
- Awesome bonus program…make even more money!
- Awesome Paid Training (you’ll be an expert in no time!)
- Comfy uniforms
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- AFLAC Accident or Short-Term Disability
- PAID vacation
- 6 PAID holidays
- Room to grow
- No experience necessary
We ONLY HIRE the best–apply today!
Our most successful cleaners:
- LOVE to clean
- Work HARD and be DEPENDABLE
- Professional and courteous
- Work well independently or as part of a team
- Meet or exceed expectations consistently
- Very detail oriented
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Get Paid to Get Fit!
- Love animals
- Have a smart phone
- Have a reliable vehicle with proof of insurance
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have no criminal history & pass a background check
THE DIRECTIONS: Submit your application today #Motivated #Accountable #Communication
Sales/Customer Service Specialist - Full time
We are growing thanks to our AWESOME staff and need a Sales/Customer service Rockstar to join our team immediately!
Fabulously Clean House Cleaning is a local residential cleaning company looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, new skills, and personal responsibility. Our MOST important requirement is that you believe and live our Core Values!
Motivation – Accountable – Growth Oriented – Integrity – Communication
The next important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!
How do we define AWESOME?
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy. You follow directions and have a keen eye for detail—you notice little things that others miss!
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full and don’t allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time and are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multitasker: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say, “Bring it on!”
Purpose of Position:
- To convert leads to sales, correct service failures, assure outstanding customer satisfaction, relations, and communications.
- Sales – Assure leads & prospects are followed up on and converted
- Maintain or improve prospect conversion
- Document, track, measure (leads, conversions)
- Submit weekly reports to Office Manager
- Complete estimates on-site as needed with potential customers
- Submit client intake form to Scheduling Coordinator to fill empty slots
- Documentation in database
- Maintain daily stats
- Follow-up with undecided customers for booking
- Customer Service – Handle (or return-call) all customer complaints timely Arrange re-cleans, and follow ups.
- Involve Office Manager when a customer cannot be satisfied or severe issues
- Make recommendations to management regarding trends, changes
- Document complaints, issue complaint forms to Cleaning Techs
- Maintain records and monthly stats (sales, cancellations)
- Follow-up with residential customers at least monthly for satisfaction with service
- Monitor new customers for 90 days to ensure quality standards are met
- Convert prospects to sale at 50% or higher
- Book every converted lead timely
- Correct service failures, convert to raving-fan status
- High customer satisfaction through communication
- Understand and monitor sales trends
Starting pay (depends on experience) $18 - $20 with a raise and bonus eligibility after you have proven yourself (typically within 30-60 days) Plus Bonuses
This position inputs data, answers the phone, provides phone quotes to prospective clients, converts leads to sales, schedules initial jobs, and delivers exceptional customer service to our customers. From the top down, we are a company that takes pride in our company culture which carries over into our day-to-day work! We LOVE our clients and are extremely motivated in taking the company to the next level.
Our Core Values
MAGIC- Motivation – Accountable – Growth Orientated - Integrity – Communication
Bring your enthusiasm, good vibes & a can-do attitude, ability to learn new software quickly, meet and exceed expectations consistently.
- MUST BE detail oriented
- Ability to learn new software with little oversight
- Can-do Go-Gettum attitude
- Upbeat and helpful phone voice
- Needs to be a self starter
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Helpful: Google Drive Experience
- Be the first point of contact for all future clients and team members. So you must be good on the phone.
- Data entry and filing
- Daily interaction with current client and team members
- Monitor multiple emails
- Invoicing and payments
- Make copies and put together packets/binders
- Inventory and submit orders to Office Manager
- Wash and fold cleaning cloths
- Quote new clients as needed
- Follow ups with clients
- Cleaning the office
- Other tasks as assigned
- Monday – Friday 9-5
- Fun and exciting Company Culture
- PAID vacation
- PAID Holidays (6 total)
- Growth potential – we promote from within whenever possible.
- Comfy dress code
- Upbeat team building environment.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
Starting pay $16 - $17 Depending on Experience